[bct] Re: Very strange Sound Forge 8 behaviour

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:52:54 +0100

Hi Neal,
I'll try getting hold of a sighted person, although it can be kinda tricky, since most of my friends are blind. However, i tried seeing if i could capture some kind of error message using the "say all" feature of the screen reader, but i didn't get one. Maybe the screen reader was too slow to catch the message... It sounds unbelievable though. I wish there was some kind of log file where errors were reported, rather like in Linux.
/Krister

Neal Ewers wrote:

Krister, I hate to do this to you, but I think the only way we can start
to get to the bottom of this is to find a person who can see the screen
and see if sound forge really does attempt to start, and if so, is there
an error message when it dies?  I have never had this problem and
without knowing more, I would simply be guessing.

Sorry I don't have a ready answer.

Neal