[bct] Re: Very strange Sound Forge 8 behaviour

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:41:15 -0600

Krister, I hate to do this to you, but I think the only way we can start
to get to the bottom of this is to find a person who can see the screen
and see if sound forge really does attempt to start, and if so, is there
an error message when it dies?  I have never had this problem and
without knowing more, I would simply be guessing.

Sorry I don't have a ready answer.

Neal