[bct] Very strang Soundforge 8 behaviour

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BlindCoolTech <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:41:34 +0100

Hello everyone,
I have a very very strange thing happening with my SoundForge 8 which i just have purchased. The installation seemed to work well and the program pops up the dialog where i put my registration number, but after having registered and pressed the "finish" button, Soundforge just flashes out on the desktop again. I never get into the program at all. The strange thing is that i don't get any error messages or something like that, it just doesn't seem to start correctly. I've uninstalled and re-installed 3 times now, to no avail. The CD architect however works fine.
Has anyone else experienced this and can tell me what's wrong here, or should i try embarking on the long and no doubt tedious jorney to get a refund, since the product seems to be useless in my case.
Any help would be appreciated.
--
/Krister