[bct] Re: Verizon 411 service

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:11:46 -0500

MessageWelcome, Frank.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Frank Lizarde
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 6:55 PM
  Subject: [bct] Re: Verizon 411 service

  Hi to all on this list.
  I'm Frank Lizarde, or so that the screen readers could pronounce it
correctly, Lizardi, and as the Eagles would say, "the new kid in town," well,
at least for today.
  This is a grate list, and I'm enjoying every bit of this BCT movement.
  Thanks to Larry and all of the fine people that are participating, both on
the podcast, and on this list!
  Let's keep this ball rolling!
  O and I almost forgot what I was replying  about.
  We also have the free 411 service here in California.