[bct] Re: Verizon 411 service

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:55:32 -0800

MessageHi to all on this list.
I'm Frank Lizarde, or so that the screen readers could pronounce it correctly,
Lizardi, and as the Eagles would say, "the new kid in town," well, at least for
This is a grate list, and I'm enjoying every bit of this BCT movement.
Thanks to Larry and all of the fine people that are participating, both on the
podcast, and on this list!
Let's keep this ball rolling!
O and I almost forgot what I was replying  about.
We also have the free 411 service here in California.