[bct] Re: Verizon 411 service

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:47:39 -0500

MessageHi Neil,
Yes.  I'm saying that everyone is entitled, and you don't have to apply for 
anything.  Just dial 1800 373-3411 or the other number given and an operator 
will ask you for the state, city and party you wish to call.  Once you've given 
the information, she/he will say the number and connect you with your 
party.It's that simple, and there is no paperwork involved whatsoever.
Try it; I'd be interested to hear if it works in your state.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Neal Ewers 
  To: Bct 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:58 PM
  Subject: [bct] Verizon 411 service

  Maria, you said, "Anyone and everyone is entitled to this service."

  I don't understand your point.  Are you saying that you think that everyone 
should be entitled to the service in question even though they are not, or that 
anyone can apply for the service and get it?


  Neal Ewers
  Ravenswood Productions
  Local phone:  608-277-1995
  Toll Free:  888-544-8332
  Email:  neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: