[bct] Re: Vaction

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 21:34:28 -0400

Hi Stan,

Thanks for offering to be the email conduit for Stacey while she's at Guide Dog
School.  I just had an idea.  Perhaps someone else has already suggested this
to her, but I was thinking that if she has some kind of recorder, perhaps she
could try to record the day-to-day goings on at the school and create a podcast
of it.  Many of us-- my roommate and I for two--have never seen the process of
getting a guide dog first hand, and would love to hear what occurs; namely, how
your dog is picked for you, how he/she is introduced to you for the first time,
and on, and on.  Also, what if you and the dog chosen for you don't get along
for whatever reason.  what then?

anyway, I hope you have a successful session at the school, and if you don't
pod cast while your there, perhaps you can let us know how things worked out
when you get home.

Good luck,