[bct] Re: V Pod?

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:08:42 -0500

Thank you very much for that information, Jamie.  Unfortunately, I no longer
own the iPod, because I actually returned it, I was so frustrated with it.  It
wouldn't play anything at all.  I believe, perhaps the unit was faulty to begin
with, because when I returned it to Best Buy, the employee helping me actually
synced it up to their in store laptop and it was not even showing up as a
drive.  I would have just exchanged it for another but the one I had, which was
the shuffle, I believe, was out of stock, and I was just so frustrated with the
whole Itunes' layout, and that nothing about the iPod was working.
Thanks for the info anyway though.  With this new possibility, I just might
chance it once again, just to see if there's still hope for me yet.  lol
I'd love to hear your review so I can have a brighter outlook on the whole