[bct] Re: V Pod?

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:08:45 -0500

I know exactly what you mean, I'd love to be using a nice 40 or 60 gb hd based
player, but I've tried several and with the exception of the Archos running the
Rockbox firmware, none of them has been at all usable especially if you put it
down for a couple of weeks and try to use it again.  That's what I love about
Book Port-everything is accessible, and it plays a lot of files.  In fact, I'm
surprised you're not a bookshare.org user.  That is one of the best things to
hit this field in decades, and along with a Book Port, that library  can be in
your pocket (not all at once of course).