[bct] Re: V Pod?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:27:46 -0600

Jamie:
As Hope's message regarding the ipod was in response to mine regarding same, I
am posting my comments to you.  First, none and I mean none of the good folks
who have provided us with detailed explanations of anapod and v-pod software
have told us how to format the thing.  While this may seem simple to some who
are perhaps more gifted than me, it is a Herculean task to folks like me who
haven't the slightest idea what we are doing.  Personally, if I have to go
through what many have told me to use this device, it will give me far greater
pleasure to stomp or run over it as that great man did in the most recent Blind
Cool Tech pod cast.
Dana