[bct] Re: V Pod?

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:03:12 -0600

Hope, have you tried Anapod Explorer? You might consider subscribing to the
Blind iPod users group at Freelists. Go to
http://www.hartgen.org/blindipod.html and join the list. Anna Dresner's The
iPod Experience from National Braille Press for $6.00 will tell you
everything you need to know. Brian's iTunes scripts with the iPod work
great, although the scripts are a bit expensive at over $30. Since you own
the iPod, you might as well get some use out of it. I hate to see you so
dissatisfied with it. Larry asked me to do a review of the unit, and I guess
I need to although there's really not a lot to it.