[bct] Re: V Pod?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 04:18:58 -0600

Hi Hope:
I'm there!  I am giving this useless thing one more day to shape up and get
with the program, then I'm stomping it to bits.  In my career cast you will
hear how my former employer and myself used a 10 ton dump truck to run over a
non compatible Y2K computer.  How I wish we had recorded that in light of
things we get to hear on the coolest pod cast.
Dana