[bct] Re: V Pod?

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:28:24 -0600

I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

  _____

From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hope
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 11:09 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: V Pod?

Thank you very much for that information, Jamie.  Unfortunately, I no longer
own the iPod, because I actually returned it, I was so frustrated with it.
It wouldn't play anything at all.  I believe, perhaps the unit was faulty to
begin with, because when I returned it to Best Buy, the employee helping me
actually synced it up to their in store laptop and it was not even showing
up as a drive.  I would have just exchanged it for another but the one I
had, which was the shuffle, I believe, was out of stock, and I was just so
frustrated with the whole Itunes' layout, and that nothing about the iPod
was working.
Thanks for the info anyway though.  With this new possibility, I just might
chance it once again, just to see if there's still hope for me yet.  lol
I'd love to hear your review so I can have a brighter outlook on the whole
situation.

Hope