[bct] Re: V Pod?

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 04:23:30 -0500

Hello, Dana.
I also bought an Ipod, and discovered, upon my first day of owning it, that I
hated, hated, and did I mention, hated the ipod!  I have found nothing at all
that works with it, and the only reason I bought one to begin with is because I
am subscribed to Audible.com, and I knew that the Ipod was a supported portable
mp3 player.  Thinking that I might be able to figure something out, I took the
chance and bought one, and returned it the very next day.  I'm sorry I have
such a grim response, but I am in complete sympathy with your plight.
Perhaps the Bookport is the best solution after all.  I don't yet have one, but
I think that will be my next try at this, rather than another mp3 player that
is just as inaccessible.  At least the Bookport was designed with us in mind.
<smile>  You don't find that very often.  Good luck with your Ipod!