[bct] Using in and out marks in Sound forge

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:35:58 -0600

I said in my podcast, that I normally used the M key to set marks.  I
remember when I first got Sound Forge, there was some problem with the
in and out marks, but now, it would appear, they work like a charm.
Press I to set the first mark, O to set the second mark, and just like
that, the text between the marks is highlighted.  You can then copy,
delete, etc.  The only problem is that if you have to move one or the
other marks, this is a bit tricky to do because there is no hard mark
like the M mark to go back to and move.  But, it is another alternative
that might come in handy for some things.