[bct] Re: Using Duxbury for Braille Pictures

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:57:03 -0600

Hi Mary and everyone,

If you have Duxbury on your computer system, it is very easy to switch from
QWERTY keyboard to six key entry in Duxbury.
Depending on the keyboard you have, some keyboards will not allow you to
type six dots using f, d, s, j, k, l  as six key entry.

There is a list of supported keyboards somewhere on the internet that tells
you which one will support it.
It is located at
Even though Pokadot is mentioned on this particular site, it applies to any
braille entry program whether it be Pokadot, Duxbury, or Braille 2000
braille translators.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx