[bct] Re: Uses for goldwave

  • From: "stanleylr" <stanleylr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 08:59:09 -0500

Hello all;
     Well, I have been using GoldWave to transfer some of my old vinyl LP's and
cassettes.  If they are in reasonable condition it does a really fine job. But
I have managed to get some stunning results out of it with recordings that were
in very bad shape as well. Though that is more tricky.
And requires some real time.
     Thanks for all the response.
    Stanley (Stacey's other half)