[bct] Re: Update on the Idiot

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:39:39 -0500

Though I am a new member on this list, many of you know me from other lists. My weekend has been hijacked by this person because I've been fixing computers affected by this guy's antics. I'm going to do something about him right now.

Our joker appears to be both inteligent and immature. Because of this, he is a threat to our home land security. As such, I have printed out all messages and header information and am now on hold with our local bureau of the GBI. I took this step on the advice of my local police department. I am going to ask them how to submit this to the FBI because it's harming people all over the country, including government employees and government assets. The FBI does have an internet crimes division. I hope that will get us some real help beyond shouting at this sorry excuse for a person. I'm taking this seriously, and the joker won't be laughing much longer. If anyone has expertise in this area, please email me. I don't know much about law enforcement, but I'm going to learn and won't take no for an answer.

Finally, I am going to contact a couple of consumer watchdog groups to see if they can help us track down this guy's real ISP and get them to shut off his service. If anyone has contact info for a group like this, please write to them to let them know what's going on. This jerk should go to jail for the destruction he has caused. The author of the Melissa worm is eligible for 30 years of jail time. Why not this punk too?

Monica Willyard

On Sunday 3/19/2006 12:52 PM, you wrote:
Thanks to our delightful moron, I have tracked down how it is
impersonating people on this list. I have contacted
MessagingEngine.com about this and also sent a copy to Larry.

---------- Stephen Clower