[bct] Update on Microtrack recorder

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:49:59 -0500

Well well, after talking to M-Audio, it would appear that I have a bad
unit.  Sound professionals will not be getting any more of them until
December, but I did find one in stock at PlanetMinidisc which I am
ordering.  I'll probably do a more technical podcast when I get it.
Let's hope it works.  I still don't like the fact that the battery is
non-removable and the unit will therefore have to be sent back to have
it replaced.
Being someone who likes to record many different kinds of things, I
try to keep a handle on what is out there.  Thanks to this list and to
all the podcasts people are doing, it would appear that we will all be
helping each other do exactly that.  So, until next time.