[bct] Re: Unsubscribing my other address

  • From: Farhan Khan <Farhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Darren Duff <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 05:03:54 -0500

Neh, its not working for me either, I even tried going to the site,
http://freelists.org and going to the blindcooltech area of the website, and
hitting unsubscribe in the little listbox thing. It sends me an email to
Farhan@xxxxxxxx, but nothing happens when i reply
Can one of you peoples fix my other email address please?
The reason why I don't use it, because I can't send out messages to the list
from it, and I don't no why.
ON 5/23/2006 at 5:01 Darren Duff said
Yes, I have tried allthat. I understand how to unsubscribe smiles, but
it's not working.

Darren Duff.

MSN darren379@xxxxxxxxxxx ***no mail to this address please!

E-mail duff379@xxxxxxxxx