[bct] Re: Unsubscribing my other address

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:39:54 -0500

Hmm, let's see if I have the correct address to unsub. And remember you ahve to put unsubscribe blindcooltech in the subject line.

Let's see if I have it.

Okay, here you go.

Send an email to

with this in the subject line, no quotes, brackets, or apostrophes, just the words

unsubscribe blindcooltech

Hope that helps some.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Duff" <duff379@xxxxxxxxx>