[bct] Re: Uncaring Website owners

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:22:24 -0700

Hi DJD,

Yes, but I think we do have to be very, very carefully we don't "online
petition" things to death, either, or the effectiveness of that form of
advocacy could go away...  :-)

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.