[bct] Re: Uncaring Website owners

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:46:08 -0600

I'd like to jump in here. Chris, what you say is very true. The website for the independent-living organization in which I am involved, is currently very inaccessible. However, I was asked by their director of development if I could help them make it accessible. I set up a time for her to come to my apartment and have me show her JAWS and give her some tips. So she came and we had a very productive session together. Although other agency projects have at times stood in our way, we are making very good progress with the website.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>