[bct] Re: Uncaring Website owners

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:11:25 -0700

Hi Rick,

If you like, please send me off list a brief article describing this issue and
I'd be happy to post it to Blind Access Journal.  Of course, I am explicitly
interested in a detailed description of your issue, when and how you approached
the developers and their specific responses.  Yes.  I know I've got most of it
here but I'd like you to write the article.

One question.  Have you tried using the custom label feature,
control+insert+tab, in JAWS to fix this issue on your own?  If so, what

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another