[bct] Re: Uncaring Website owners

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:08:36 -0700

Hi Maria,

Unfortunately, I fear you're right. For each web developer who is willing to do the right thing, there are probably at least 20 who seem not to care.

I know recreational opportunities are ultimately important but, well, I guess I personally just can't worry too much about gaming right now...

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>