[bct] Re: Uncaring Website owners

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:04:50 -0600

This happened to me on one of those sites where you can get discounted airfares. I wish I remembered the name of the site.
Unfortunately, I think these places won't change unless they lose a considerable amount of business to consumers with disabilities who can't access their sites. I keep trying in hopes that one Web master or another will care enough to change, but that's just how it feels to me.
I'm curious to see what happens with this site. We really need more game choices.
Maria L.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>