[bct] Re: Uncaring Website owners

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:56:27 -0600

Considering starting an online petition. If you can get enough people
interested enough to sign it, then let them see it.
I'm learning how to program in .net, and there's no reason they can't make it
work with Jaws or with any screen reader for that matter.

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at