[bct] Re: Ultimate hot chocolate...for Mary

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:53:45 -0500

Mary, you can get peppermint extract from the store and put a few drops in the cocoa mix in place of the peppermint schnapps and get the same taste effect with no alcohol. You can put a couple of drops of cinnamon oil in the cocoa for the cinnamon effect I would get with cinnamon schnapps.

I admit to not liking to cook in the microwave. I use it to reheat a few things and to heat up tea that has gone cold, but I cannot have the control over an item as I can on the stove top. Making sauces and things that need constant stirring is pretty difficult in the microwave.