• From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:46:42 -0700

I saw my first Optacon in 1976 and from the moment I saw it I wanted it.  I
have wanted lots of products but the two that caused me the most excitement
were the Optacon and the Braille Note.  I now have a Book Port too which is
exciting if for no other reason that it is so easy to take with me, or carry
in my pocket while I do other things like cook dinner, do laundry, and such
but those two pieces of equipment were the ones that opened the most doors
for me.

Rose Combs