[bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:46:43 -0600

Mary has a point here.  I too hope she does not leave the list, but we
could all make her life and everyone's life a bit easier by at least
searching for things we don't know in past messages if we happen to
still have them.  I haven't stopped to learn if this list has an
archive, but if it doesn't perhaps that could be considered.  Of course,
I know and I know Mary knows that  new people come on to the list all
the time and things get forgotten, but perhaps we could do a bit of
research before we asked people to offer the same advice over and over.
Now you just watch, tomorrow I'll ask for something that has been
covered already and you can all laugh at me and tell me to go away.
Well, I won't go, but I will try to be more diligent in researching
folder for most of the listservs I am on where I keep things I may want
to know about in the future that may not be of interest to me now.  That
doesn't solve all the problems, but it's a start.

Neal