[bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:17:21 -0500

I completely and whole-heartedly agree with that statement.  Please don't
leave us, Mary, you're one of the list's sort of matriarchs, it just
wouldn't be the same without you.  If you go, our voice of health, healing,
and other great and fun stuff would be gone.
Maria put it so eloquently though, so I will just say, I agree.

 who is "hoping" you'll stay