[bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:19:17 -0500

Hey Mary,
Please, please don't leave the list.  I so look forward to your words of
wisdom on so many topics, as I am sure do many others on the list.  I think
sometimes what happens is that at times folks only read emails that have a
particular point of interest to them at a given time.  Then, when they need
info on something that has already been discussed, they just ask, instead of
referring back to previous messages.  I have an idea.  How about if when you
see an inquiry that you know you have responded to before, you just scroll
past it or delete it from your emails.  You know, we'll all miss you if you
leave.

Maria