[bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:51:35 -0000

I must add one more thing hear as well, Sure some things you can look up but the chance to aske someone who has experience is an invaluable tool at our disposal. We should never Alianate anyone from asking a question, this one the best things about this list, the freedom to question and discuss.
Riz
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>