[bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:33:22 -0000

Mary while I understand your frustrations It is important to remember that their are new people who come hear and do ask questions. I spend alot of time on message boards and so am use to people asking the same questions over and over again, but we must be pacient with those who want to learn and assist were we can. If you do not wish to answer a question then all you need to do is weight for some one else to do it instead. Generally people do not know if a question has been asked before and so ask the question.