[bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:36:10 -0800

Larry, there is an archive? For some reason I gathered from one of the pod casts that you weren't sure about getting that going. I apologize for making the statement that I wasn't sure there was one. Could you also add this link to the links on the top of the blind cool tech page? Or possibly in the contact links? Before I did start writing to the list i looked for an archive link and didn't see one, probably another reason I assumed you hadn't gotten that going.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>