[bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:04:06 -0600

Partly it is a good idea, but one needs to remember that digital recorder
models change, and may change several times a year.  Just because a particular
model is the favorite in February that doesn't mean it is still the best in
June or July.  I'm not up that much on mikes, but my guess is that the mike
technology changes quite a bit too, particularly mikes for the digital
recorders.