[bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:58:47 -0600

I know the feeling, but I guess the thing is that sometimes we dismiss
something because we have no need for the information at the time, and then
later on we discover we need that information but the information is gone.

I don't know about you, but since I keep messages from this mailinglist on my
work laptop I usually don't keep a message unless I really think it is
something i will have a need for in the future.  And, when you read between 300
and 400 messages sometimes you may just miss one or two along the way too.