[bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:50:07 -0600

Good ideas, Jenny.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jenny Axler
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 2:39 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

i think this would be a great idea.  I am a new comer to the list, and
sure i myself have asked questions that have already been covered here.
instance, i think the first question every new audio enthusiast  is
going to
want to know is, what mp3 player/recorder should i get.  And ofcourse, I

asked this too.  And the second is of course going to concern
It would be great if there were an archive for the list, but I think
said that wasn't doable, not for sure on that.  But the FAQ section
really be a great place to cover it.  Perhaps Larry could ask long time
members for input here about what should be included as they, like Mary,

will know what they have been asked over and over.  i think information
about favorite recorders, microphones, and audio editing and terminology

wouldbe a great place to start.  this is already covered to an extent,
but I
think could be expanded so that new comers could really get a feel for
things so they do not have to have the same discussions over and over on
list.  the list is already fairly high trafic, and this might help.  By
way, I want to thank all of you who have answered my questions even if
have been covered before.

just my thoughts,
Jenny Axler