[bct] T-shaped mikes, and a little frustration

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:44:33 -0800

Any small T-shaped mic from Sound Professionals would work well, but my favorite came from Amazon.com; it's adaptable because, as I have stated many times on this list and in podcasts, you can use it with a cable or without a cable; attached to you or not attached.

One more time, and I hope this is the last time, the model number is the Sony ECM-DS70P

Now a bit of frustration on my part. Maybe I need a break from this list for a while. I don't know if anybody else gets this feeling, but I often feel as if I say the same things over and over and over and over and nobody listens.

Mary