[bct] Trimmings Stir-Fry

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:18:55 -0500

Tim, that is a hoot re: disposing of the veggies and using the tops and
peels in the stir-fry.  Thanks for the chuckle this morning.  And the other
affirmations you probably didn't realize...

It reminded me of a dinner I fixed once for a friend.  I used to cheat and
instead of making gravy for mashed potatoes, I would open a can of cream of
mushroom soup.  I noticed he hadn't eaten much, but just put it up to not
being hungry.  Months later he told me my dinner looked disgusting; it was
green!  All I could figure was I had used cream of asparagus, instead of
mushroom.  He said he was just too embarrassed to mention it at the time.

Eric SS