[bct] Re: Trekker GPS

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 07:02:40 -0600

Hey hey Paula:
I am Dana and I love music so please forgive my little salutation funny. Welcome, please consider simply plugging your recorder into your line input on your sound card and creating an MP3 file named by you to share with us some of your countries surrounding sounds. I am so glad you posted to our list and thank you for acknowledging me in your message. While you may not have good GPS. capability available we have a different problem here, it's just to expensive to really be practical for all of us who need and would love to have this great guidance system. Hope to hear you again soon via this, the coolest list on the internet. Love to hear your voice so if you can, use my comments line at:
(206) 350-6849
Dana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>