[bct] Re: Transfer Time?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:41:05 -0600

HI Lynette:

I am beginning to think I am so much of a goof that I should quit this high
intelligence game.  I just don't have what it takes to accomplish what you
folks do every day.  I tried the site link you provided and using the search
edit field, typed in the program name "diet mp3".  My computer made the sound
for the fire wall rejecting a pop up and then just sat there, lol!  Between
this and still not being able to send my file using the mp3 format and
yousendit.com, I am completely defeated.
Dana