[bct] Re: Transfer Time?

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:08:47 -0500

Hi Dana,
I haven't had a file that big.  I compress them with a program called Diet Mp3.
 it'll shrink a file that size down to about 30 or so meg.  Even so, it takes
about 15 minutes thereabouts.  It's not the most speech friendly, but you can
tab through it and then use the menus to perform the diet process.

Lynnette
Here's a link:
http://www.tomdownload.com/audio_mp3/mp3_recorders/diet_mp3_compress_mp3_dietmp3.htm

Lynnette