[bct] Transcripts

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:11:43 -0700

I thought I'd offer a service for anyone interested.  I can now do
transcripts of show segments if anyone needs them, career casts,
instructions, and such.  At this point I'd hope not to be asked to do huge
files, but for those who might want some things under their fingers or a
written file, I could get you a transcript, however, one thing, editing is
so automatic that I don't even think about it, I would not provide all the
pauses, all the Ah's etc..  It would probably be a pretty clean copy.  I
tried this with my own career cast , or a portion of it and made some
changes to the wording on the fly, as I said, it is so automatic that I
don't know if I could not do that.
So, if you want instructions for a product, and feel that a written file
could help, let me know.
One more thing, I would only be available most of the time anyway Friday
through Sunday.  I work ten plus hour days and am not willing to spend time
transcribing anything but the most cursory things in the evenings.

Rose Combs