[bct] Re: Topics

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:22:09 -0600

Bravo, Dan!!!  Well said!!!  I have never found a list quite like this one,
and I absolutely agree that all the discussion, regardless of topic, is very
stimulating to the mind and the heart.  It's a wonderful place to be who you
are and to stand firm on what you believe.  Plus, with all the chocolate
going around, tastes good and smells good, too!!!  Heavens, and if we can
all get Neal Ewers to do just one podcast for us, we'll be alright.  His
voice is just totally cool by default, and I can only wish I had a voice
like that!!!  He's got it, that's for sure!!!  Also, Mary has become quite
the gal, what with all her Braille pictures and her presentations of the
Olympus recordings.  You never know what Lynnette and Maria will come up
with next, and Chris G keeps us all waiting for the next gadget!!!  Can you
find a list that is more diverse, yet more cohesive?  Let me know if you
can, and I urge everyone to stay on and enjoy the wonderful fellowship that
this list has!!!  Thanks for reading this one.

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA.
Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ
Web Site: http://www.shanejackson.net