[bct] Re: Top Speed 2 review

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:25:33 -0600

hi. a review of Super Liam already exists right on the l-works site. so no need.

At 11:22 AM 3/6/2006, you wrote:

you guys should really check out super liam grae game as well, i's also a side scroler
you have the first to levels where you are playing on the beach.
the second 2 are in the streets, where you have to jump over the bicyclist's and kill the bots, avoid falling in the sue.
there is 7 levels, I could do the interview for this game, I'll see what's up, and it's worth 25 dollars, it's worth the 25 dollars.

take care. ----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 12:07 PM Subject: [bct] Re: Top Speed 2 review

Hi there, lance:
I too love the games from L-Works.net! I love Super Egg Hunt!
Sincerely, Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>