[bct] Re: Top Speed 2 review

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 23:33:37 -0500

You should totally do it. You'd rock!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 8:02 PM
Subject: [bct] Top Speed 2 review

Hello all
I noticed that so far, nobody has produced an audio review of Top Speed 2, the audio racing game for Blind Cool Tech. If there's any interest in this, I'd be happy to produce a review of it.
I'd especially like to focus on the feature that lets you play online against other players.
If anyone's interested, you can let me know via the list or privately.
and if there's already been a review produced of the game but hasn't made it to the podcast yet, I'll gladly step back and look forward to hearing it.