[bct] Re: Top Speed 2 review

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 22:24:38 -0600

Hey all. I'm still alive and well, just been kinda busy here. Chris, I'd love a review of Topspeed 2, and I don't believe there's one on the BCT website. At least there wasn't one last I checked. That game is really cool and deserves a good review if it hasn't already been done.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>