[bct] Re: Too much traffic for me

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:17:13 -0500

Hi Beth,
So sorry to see you leave the list.  You contributed an extra zest and flair
which we will all miss.  However, I'm even sorrier about your elbow pain.  I
know what that's like, having gone through something much like it in the not
too distant past.  There were days when just a slight twist of the wrist
would bring shooting pain from the wrist to the elbow.  I ended up having to
get a cortisone injection.  I'm not sure which was worse, the pain or the
injection.

In any case, I  hope you're feeling better real soon, and will look to
hearing from you by whatever conduit you choose.

Maria R.