[bct] Too much traffic for me

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:48:59 -0500

Hey, guys, I hate to do this but I must leave the list--but never BCT!!  I
have nerve damage in my elbows, probably due to all the Brailling, typing
and cane travel I've done for all my life and the massive increase in PC use
is re awakening mild but annoying elbow pain--even using the digest mode.  I
don't want it to worsen.  I will keep up with the podcasts, as I did before
joining the list and I have some of your addresses so, when I have news, I
will write to one of you and ask you to please post it.  This is the best
list ever--keep it up, guys!  Beth